- He can finally crawl!
- His head is now measuring at a 2 (3 is average) so he's almost done!
- His neck has improved soooo much since he started pulling up on things, so no more Botox!
- He's been getting hurt A LOT lately. Bad Mom Moment of the Day: He fell off the changing table :( He cried for a good 5 minutes but luckily his books distracted him.
- He LOVES books! I have 3 bins in his room for him to play with whatever he wants. One is books, another is soft toys, and the other is hard toys. He ALWAYS goes for the books. That could also be because they are easier to eat.....
- He has started throwing fits when you take something away from him. His scream is quite unbearable.
- He weighs more than three times as much as he did when he was born :(
- He fits into 12 month clothes perfectly right now (at 11 months)
- He will take his 1st Airplane ride in less than 3 weeks!
- He is falls asleep in his stroller every time we go for a walk.
- He LOVES the computer. Every time we have it out (like now) he comes up to it and tries to touch the keys. If he feels them, he gets this huge smile on his face and starts breathing really heavy.
- He sleeps from 9 or 10 at night until 7 or 8 in the morning, with at least one 2-3 hour nap in the day. #luckymomma #isleepgooooood
- Recently we had to take our car in to the shop so we brought everything in from the trunk. His new favorite toy is the windshield scraper. He won't put it down. What a goof....
- He is super curious and has started pointing at things. It's pretty cute :)
- He has 8 TEETH! (Good thing I stopped nursing him a while ago eh?) *shudder*
And here are some pics!
|Crawling up the Stairs|
|He LOVES Strawberries|
|His cute new summer clothes from Target!|
|Playing with the packaging|
|Love my Boy :)|