Thursday, July 4, 2013

Nash Lendel Jeppesen


Nash joined us on June 9th at 11:39 am. He weighed 7 lbs even and was 20 inches long. He has lots and lots of dark hair, and from what I've been told, looks a lot like his Daddy. He definitely got Lendel's coloring, which I'm grateful for because he has beautiful olive skin.

We had his 2 week check-up yesterday, even though he was 3 1/2 weeks. He was great for his PKU test and only cried a little bit when they pricked his heel to draw blood. These are his stats:
  • Weight: 8 lbs 13 oz which puts him in the 33rd %ile
  • Head: 14 in which is the 55th %ile
  • Height: 21.75 in which is the 70th %ile
Our little boy is tall and skinny with a normal head! Yay he's turning out to be fairly normal! He does have Torticollis, a condition in which one side of his neck is stronger than the other. We can't get rid of the flat spot on his left side because that's the only side he lays on because it's more comfortable. He just has to go to a little physical therapy and the doctor said his head will straighten out within a month or two! 

Nash eats great and is a really calm baby. He usually sleeps about 4 hours, but occasionally we'll get lucky and he'll go for 6 or 7 hour stretches. (Last night was one of those so I am feeling great today!) No matter when he eats at night he is always awake bright and early so he's going to make me a morning person I suppose... bummer. Here are some of my favorite pictures of our little guy!

He is starting to smile so much!
Melts my heart :)
He loves his Daddy 
Getting measured at the Dr 

Bath Time!

3 comments:

  1. He is the cutest little guy ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute!! You're so good to blog like you do, I wish I did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. I love to read about him & see pictures. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete