Friday, December 21, 2012

Holidays!

It's been a while since I posted! I am 15 1/2 weeks and today I got to hear my baby's heartbeat again :) It was a healthy 157 bpm! I also set my appointment for my next ultrasound, and we get to find out the gender of this little one on Monday, January 28th!!!! Ahhhhh I am just downright giddy! I can't wait :)

Monday was our 1st anniversary, and even though we didn't get to spend much time together, I had a great time with Lendel. We went to Olive Garden (my favorite!) and he surprised me with a cute little note and some pretty earrings and bracelet from an antique store. I sure love him!

This weekend we get to spend a lot of time with the Jeppesen's. I swear I am the luckiest girl in the world, because my in-laws are great :) We will spend Christmas day with them, and then take off for Colorado the day after! It has been 6 months since I have been home, and I can't wait to have a relaxing week with my family. I'd say after a semester of work, school, and vomiting; I deserve this break, and Lendel deserves it just for cleaning up after me and doing the dishes for 2 months straight!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting stuff! Merry Christmas! & be careful driving home. Love you.

    ReplyDelete