Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Random Hashtags

Even though I totally don't tweet, or use Instagram, I'm secretly a little jealous of all the people who get to use hashtags to describe their lives. I have a lot of random thoughts and feelings so here is my go at it:

#feelingfat #doesn'tmatterhowmuchfoodieatcuzi'mgettingfatanyway #mmmtreats #missmybrotha #lastChristmaswithoutababy #lovemyhusband #14weeks! #iwantpotatoes #ilikemyjob #bestwardever #shouldbestudyingforfinals #ihateawkwardsituations #channing'smovingouthere! #coloradoChristmas #lifeisgood #thesearereallylonghashtags

Well, it's probably a good thing I don't post real ones like that because they are really long. Oh well, at least I've tried!

Happy Holidays everybody!!!


4 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this. One of the best posts I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny. But, you must have too much time on your hands?

    Has anyone told you all the things you're not supposed to eat when you're pregnant? Deli meats, some fish, raw eggs, etc.? It was news to me, so I thought I would share. LVU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee my doctor gave me a list :) She actually said the deli meats were probably OK, but if I'm paranoid I just need to grill them first :) What have you heard about honey though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And ewwww who eats raw eggs? Haha

    ReplyDelete