Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[*cOuNtDoWn!*]

We had another ultrasound today to check on our Boy's big ol' head! Luckily for us: His head is measuring normal!!! He weighs 4 lbs 11 oz and all of his measurements were around the 50th %ile. Surprisingly enough his femur was higher on the charts than all his other body parts. Could we possibly have a tall child on our hands? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Lendel and I are both the smallest children in our families, but our siblings are quite.... large. Lendel has also been teasing me this whole time that "it might actually be a girl". The ultrasound tech overheard us and did a check.... don't worry.... He's still a HE!

Unfortunately, baby Boy was too big and his head was really far down so we didn't get any cute face pictures. I was really looking forward to some profiles of his face, but in 7 weeks time we will know what he looks like! All I can think about now is this little guy. Lendel and I both love him so much already, and we haven't even been able to hold him yet! 

I've seen a couple friends track some of their pregnancy facts and I think it's a good idea. Here are some random facts about my pregnancy:

-Weight gain: 30 lbs thus far. Let's hope it doesn't get to be much more...
-Stretch marks: on my sides, but luckily none on the front of my belly
-Belly button: still exists! I may not get an outtie after all!
-Favorite Smell: Johnsons all over baby wash. Oh my gosh! I could walk aroung smelling that stuff all day long. I got 4 bottles from my showers and it's a dang good thing I did.
-Weird Dislikes: dirty dishes, onion breath (Lendel is aware that if he eats onions I won't go near him for 2 days), some people.... haha I really am a bit more easily annoyed nowadays so I do apologize to anyone that feels that!

That's all I can think of :) I'm sure there's much, much more but it's not coming to my mind right now. I can't wait to meet this little man!


2 comments:

  1. Ultrasounds this late in the game are never quite as cool as the gender determining ultrasound. Sad, huh?
    Glad he's still a HE!
    And don't think you're out of the outtie club yet, you still have 7 weeks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to put up some baby bump pics!

    ReplyDelete