Sunday, November 4, 2012

JOY =]

What an eventful couple of weeks! School has about beaten me to death, but luckily I'm done with this week. I keep seeing everyone post about how thankful they are for blessings in their lives every day of November. To be honest, I never knew that was even a tradition! However, I have found myself grateful for so many things lately. First of all, I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love this gospel. I love the teachings. I love the Leaders we have. I love the temple. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love everything about my Father in Heaven and His plan for us. What I have realized I am most grateful for lately is the people in my ward. There are so many kind, wonderful people that I am surrounded by. I can't describe the love I feel for everyone around me, and I know they share that love for me. The people in my ward bring me JOY. I have never been so happy in my life as I am right now, and I know that true happiness is finding joy in serving others. I wish I could say "Thank you" to every person that has touched me or made my life better in some way. The truth is, there are too many to count....

1 comment: